At LeConte Women’s Healthcare Associates, we provide complete obstetric and gynecology care for women in all stages of life. Learn more about our OBGYN services.
Our OBGYN Services
As you begin the exciting journey of pregnancy, our team is here to help you along the way – from planning to birth. We provide routine and high-risk obstetrics. Learn more about our pregnancy services.
- Prenatal care
- Prenatal ultrasound
- Birthing Center
- High-risk pregnancy complicated by diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), thyroid disorders, and asthma
We deliver babies at LeConte Medical Center. For women with high-risk pregnancy complications, we partner with the perinatologists at Fort Sanders Perinatal Center.
Questions about pregnancy? Click here for a list of common questions and answers.
We provide complete gynecology services for women of all ages, including guidance on birth control options, hysterectomy alternatives, menopause management, hormone replacement therapy, and other gynecology treatments.
- Pelvic exam and pap smear
- Abnormal pap smear
- Irregular, heavy, and painful periods
- PMS management
- Birth control and surgery to prevent pregnancy
- STD screening and education
- Hormone evaluation
- Infections of the vagina and female pelvic area
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic pain
- Urogynecology and pelvic support
- Ovarian cysts
- Minor in-office procedures
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
Click here for more information about our gynecology services.
For more information about pregnancy and gynecology services offered at our office or to schedule an appointment, call (865) 908-9888. Click here for more information about our office.